Written by: Ana Iffah Sabila (15119056) & Raden Almafayra Z. F. (15120051) A 7.4 Mw earthquake occurred in The Flores Sea on 27 December 2021, followed by a 7 cm-high tsunami. According to BMKG, the earthquake happened in strike-slip mechanism. Meanwhile, from the existing fault maps in the Flores Sea, no strike-slip fault has been…Read More
- The High Seas: Who Owns It?
- Realization of Regional Sea Boundary Determination Using Equivalent Approach: Bali and West Nusa Tenggara Areas
- Exploring the Ocean Depths: Analyzing the Challenges Encountered by the Titan Submersible from a Hydrographic Perspective
- F+S Scholarship: Science and Technology of the Sea, Brest, France (Part 2)
- F+S Scholarship: Science and Technology of the Sea, Brest, France (Part 1)