Hydrography is the branch of applied sciences which deals with the measurement and description of the physical features of oceans, seas, coastal areas, lakes and rivers, as well as with the prediction of their change over time, for the primary purpose of safety of navigation and in support of all other marine activities, including economic…Read More
- The High Seas: Who Owns It?
- Realization of Regional Sea Boundary Determination Using Equivalent Approach: Bali and West Nusa Tenggara Areas
- Exploring the Ocean Depths: Analyzing the Challenges Encountered by the Titan Submersible from a Hydrographic Perspective
- F+S Scholarship: Science and Technology of the Sea, Brest, France (Part 2)
- F+S Scholarship: Science and Technology of the Sea, Brest, France (Part 1)