This July, the Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering Study Program of Institut Teknologi Bandung, will be celebrating the graduation of its undergraduate students. Among the 75 graduates, 31 of them conducted their research within the Hydrography Research Group. Here are the posters of their research. Click on the image to read each of them in full…Read More
- The High Seas: Who Owns It?
- Realization of Regional Sea Boundary Determination Using Equivalent Approach: Bali and West Nusa Tenggara Areas
- Exploring the Ocean Depths: Analyzing the Challenges Encountered by the Titan Submersible from a Hydrographic Perspective
- F+S Scholarship: Science and Technology of the Sea, Brest, France (Part 2)
- F+S Scholarship: Science and Technology of the Sea, Brest, France (Part 1)