Written by: Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering Students, Class of 2020 From 28 to 30 October 2022, we went to the Pramuka Island, in the Seribu Islands District, north of DKI Jakarta. We carried out a mandatory practical session for the GD3102 Hydrography I module. On the field, we had a pretty tight schedule for two…Read More
- The High Seas: Who Owns It?
- Realization of Regional Sea Boundary Determination Using Equivalent Approach: Bali and West Nusa Tenggara Areas
- Exploring the Ocean Depths: Analyzing the Challenges Encountered by the Titan Submersible from a Hydrographic Perspective
- F+S Scholarship: Science and Technology of the Sea, Brest, France (Part 2)
- F+S Scholarship: Science and Technology of the Sea, Brest, France (Part 1)